Latest News

Legal Representatives

Legal Representatives are lawyers who can provide advice about going to a Children’s Hearing, or to accompany a child or young person or relevant person to a Hearing, or to Court to represent them. Legal aid is available to pay for lawyers if you qualify under the rules. There is more information about Legal Aid and when you can get it at or you can call the Scottish Legal Aid Board on 0131 226 7061.

Translate »
Skip to content